Sunday, October 3, 2010

Robio Fabio


This is Rob.  He's a bad-ass, just escaped from the pen... haha, just kidding.  But he did a darn good job of trying to look bad-ass here considering his face is usually shining with a full forced smile.    Rob is one of the most helpful and motivated people I've met during my time in the DTES.   Always eager to give me a hand when I was on my giving footsoaks, and always stopped by storage to give me a hug and have a chat whenever he was passing by.  Rob just celebrated his birthday in Rio de Janeiro where he and 7 other members of the DTES had a chance to showcase their soccer skills at the Homeless World Cup! (  http://www.homelessworldcup.org/news/day-4-hungary-6-1-canada )
Team Canada may have lost out on the score board, but they certainly won in spirit, which is all that truly matters;)  




No comments:

Post a Comment